Books books books

One of the truly dangerous parts of General Assembly is what is found in one corner of the exhibit hall...  the UUA Bookstore.  I was very very good... the first time I went in.  I walked around and didn't buy anything.  When my ride called and was going to be 45 minutes late picking me up from the convention center, however, I was not so good.  I stuck to only the children's books, but there were too many gems...

This looks like it's going to be pretty ordinary, but it beautifully shows all the world's religion's versions of the golden rule.


A prayerful children's book about our earth.
Inside the universe is our planet.  Inside you is your heart.

Yes it is.

And saving the best for last...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garrison Keillor Is no "Companion" for Unitarian Universalists

Triggers